Kadampa Meditation Centre Fraser Valley is run completely through the kindness of volunteers.
Members of the community volunteer their time to provide all of the facilities that the Centre offers, including Buddhist study and meditation programs throughout the year ranging from short general program classes to week-long meditation retreats and large national festivals.
Everything – from the cleaning and maintenance of the Centre to the preparation of baked goods and homemade soups – is done by volunteers.
Why Volunteer at KMC Fraser Valley?
It is easy and flexible. There are many different types of job that will fit whatever skills and time availability you have.
It’s a great way to be part of this warm, supportive, joyful community.
You’ll feel that you are doing something so beneficial: what could be more meaningful than giving thousands of people the opportunity to find happiness from inner peace?
Here are a few of our jobs available at the moment. More jobs arriving daily 🙂
- Assisting at classes and courses, both in person and online
- Keeping the online calendar up to date
- Website checker / proof reader
- Managing MeetUp for our Surrey branch
- Managing Facebook and Instagram for our Surrey branch
- Publicity design
- Buying beautiful offerings for shrines and empowerments
Please contact Judy Education Program Coordinator or Jill Administrative Director to find out more.